NO FUTURE - HALF EMPTY
- Except for preorders, we almost always ship merchandise within 1 week, usually in 3 days or less depending on the order volume.
- Our fulfillment is handled by Fangamer in Tucson, AZ in the United States (who do a much better job than I ever did by myself), and all of our packages ship exclusively through the USPS.
- If your order comes back 'return to sender', we will either refund the cost of the item minus shipping, or you can pay to have it re-shipped.
- Here's an explanation of our domestic shipping classes:
- Priority Mail is our standard shipping class. These packages usually arrive in about 2-3 days, depending on your distance to Arizona. For most purchases of multiple tees/books, this is the lowest shipping class we offer. All Priority Mail packages come with a tracking number.
- First Class is an inexpensive option for single item orders. These packages usually arrive in 3-5 days, depending on your distance to Arizona. All our domestic first class items come with a tracking number.
- We’re glad to ship international orders to anywhere in the world!
- Shipping to Canada generally starts at about $6-7 for a single shirt.
- Shipping outside of North America starts at about $10 for a single shirt.
- All preorder items will begin shipping by the time listed on the product page, typically about two to three weeks from when the item is first put up for sale.
- Orders containing preorder and non-preorder items may be split ship via First Class Mail (regardless of shipping type selected), depending upon the number of items ordered. If you need the non-preorder items by a certain date, please let us know!
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you’ve got a problem with your order, contact us within 30 days of your order’s shipping date (45 days for international orders) and we’ll be glad to get things fixed up.
- If we made a mistake with your order, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right. Just email me and we’ll take care of the rest. If we need you to ship something back to us, we’ll cover the cost of postage.
- If you made a mistake when you ordered (wrong size, changed your mind, wrong address, etc) you’re welcome to request an exchange/refund/re-ship. All we ask is for any returned items to be in good condition (unwashed, unworn beyond trying it on, etc) and that you cover any shipping charges which come up. Email me and we’ll let you know how to proceed! We are more than happy to provide a refund, but we can only refund the cost of the item; we will not refund the cost of shipping.
- For exchanges, please send your exchange within 30 days if you're in the US, or 60 days if you're elsewhere in the world. Otherwise, we may put your held item back on the shelf to be sold. While we may attempt to hold your item while you mail your exchange, but we make no guarantees on exchange availability.
Printed on 100% cotton jersey Slate tees with waterbased discharge inks for a super soft feel.